Charles W. Daff is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by The State Bar of California with over 46 years of experience as an attorney for debtors and creditors. Charles represents clients in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California in all of its Divisions. Charles Daff is currently a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee in the Riverside Division with over 35 years of experience.
Charles W. Daff has resided in Orange County, California, since 1970 where he attended college, attended law school, and currently maintains his practice of law.
In September 1987, he was appointed to the Chapter 7 Trustee Panel by the Office of the United States Trustee, Orange County Office, and currently serves as a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee in the Riverside Division of the court. He is a member of the State Bar of California, the Orange County Bar Association, (and its Commercial and Bankruptcy Section), National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum, and American Bankruptcy Institute, and National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees.
Since February 1995, Charles W. Daff has been a Specialist in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California. Charles W. Daff has been a member of the Advisory Commission for the Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Specialist Commission for the State Bar of California and was a member of the Advisory Commission from September 1999 through September 2002 and September 2007 through September 2010.
He speaks on bankruptcy issues for a variety of groups and organizations, including the National Business Institute, the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, Inland Empire Bankruptcy Form, Orange County Bar Association, and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- State Bar of California, 1977
- All state courts in the State of California
- All U.S. District Courts in California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- J.D. - Western State College of Law, 1977
B.A. - California State University, Fullerton, 1974
- Political Science
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
- Super Lawyer
- Granted to the top 5% of attorneys in Southern California