Bankruptcy Is A Tool to Protect You!
Designed to relieve you of debts, Chapter 7 is the most common filing in Bankruptcy court.
Chapter 7 can grant you an automatic stay and discharge of debt, helping to relieve you of:
- Credit Card debt
- Money Judgements
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Wage Garnishments
Individual Chapter 11 – often called a Reorganization Bankruptcy, helps you to reorganize your debt in order to pay creditors.
Chapter 11 is available to:
- Debtors whose secured debts exceed the debt limit of $1,275,850.
- Debtors whose unsecured debts exceed the debt limit of $419,275.
- Available to Businesses or to Individuals as a plan of reorganization or as an orderly plan for liquidating the business.
Chapter 13 is used to prevent bank foreclosure on your home. Chapter 13 helps to reorganize debts to make them manageable for repayment.
Chapter 13 is used to:
- Consolidate debts
- Provide past due tax relief
- Provide relief to cure past due house payments
- Stop Foreclosure on your real property
- Chapter 13 can provide between 36 and 60 months for repayment
- Chapter 13 is available to traditionally employed individuals, self-employed individuals, and to small business owners.
You Have Options
You have options. Let me help you exercise them
Bankruptcy, and all its available chapters, is a complex and lengthy process. If you or a loved one is considering filing for Bankruptcy Protection, contact the Law Offices of Charles W. Daff. We will help you through this process with respect and compassion. Bankruptcy is our specialty. Whether you are ready to file or researching your options, we can help.